 Announcements / 1033
1032  |  1034
Subject:
A fun announcemert
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce
Date:
Thu, 5 Apr 2001 00:41:31 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Hello all,

I'm not sure if anyone has noticed this or brought it up. If so I appologize
it advance. However, I thought it was interesting when I was looking at one
of my Alpha Team sets and noticed that the villian's name is Ogel. I looked
at it for a while and relised that it is Lego spelled backwards! I think it
is funny because Ogel is desribed as an evil person who wants to take over
the world. I wonder if who ever thought up the names was a disgrunted
employee, or just trying to do an in-joke? Oh well, it's still funny.

-Brett