 Announcements / 1034
1033  |  1035
Subject:
Looking for interested AFOL's
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce
Date:
Thu, 5 Apr 2001 02:03:19 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Is there anybody in the Minneapolis/St. Paul/Western Wisconsin area who
might want to get together and form TCLUG (Twin Cities Lego Users Group)?

We don't have to have regular meetings or anything to start, we could start
by meeting at a toy store (like TRU) or lets says the Mega Mall (Lego store)
or something like that?  Brian Kasprzyk and I have been talking about
starting a group and have looked at the groundwork to a LUG for the twin
cities area (and surrounding). We are looking for anyone with interest in
Lego (all levels of experience and interest).   If you have interest, please
let me know, you can reach me (Jamie) by email at cowrack@yahoo.com or Brian
at bk@legobuilders.com .  We want to hear from you!

Thanks!
Jamie/Brian