 Off-Topic / Fun / 7068
Re: Unplanned downtime for ldraw.org
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Sat, 7 Apr 2001 11:21:12 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Jacob Sparre Andersen writes:
Some jerk has pulled out a cable from the ldraw.org server,
so the machine will be off-line for at least two more hours,
and maybe until tomorrow morning (DK time).

Play well,

Jacob
--
Beware of the system operator...

I see the BOFH is up to his old tricks again then? ;-)

Nah! BOFH would have used a Ether killer so the machine would be no
more, he'd probably call the server a WOMBAT. Unless BOFH likes LEGO,
but then the jerk who pulled the plug would be no more...

Are there backup tapes of lugnet.org so BOFH can use his handy
protable bulk eraser too?

/Tobbe