 Off-Topic / Fun / 6987 (-5)
  Re: 20 Years of TLC's Frustration with "LEGOS"

Most artists make the majority of thier money by touring. It is and will always be impossible to "pirate" a live concert experience. Most artists make next to nothing off of CD/album sales. -Mike Petrucelli (24 years ago, 26-Mar-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Calling it Quits

(...) Since my name continues to reappear, I'll reiterate: I know this thread is long over, and it would probably be best to simply leave it alone, but something needs to be clarified. I don’t believe that anybody was really offended by the joke. (...) (24 years ago, 26-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: 20 Years of TLC's Frustration with "LEGOS"

(...) I would agree---except for what we do (FTE/ITW/EDA). All of those lists, tend towards tape trading _of non commerical material_ from the artist. It is seen as being done of love of the artist not out of spite. I mean, I own all the albums by (...) (24 years ago, 26-Mar-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: 20 Years of TLC's Frustration with "LEGOS"

(...) That's a good vision, but I'm concerned that it won't pan out that way. As long as someone--a loyal fan or not--is comfortable paying less or nothing for someone else's IP, there will always be considerable piracy. Even the alleged writer (...) (24 years ago, 26-Mar-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Calling it Quits

Hey Mark... Pretty Good joke! Matt (24 years ago, 26-Mar-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact