 Off-Topic / Fun / 6806
Re: Customized train (was: MTW-2001 Custom Switcher Kit now available on Brickbay)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 7 Mar 2001 03:37:23 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Larry Pieniazek writes:
I'm not one to boast, of course(1), • <snip>
1 - keep your snickers to yourself.

<snort, snicker, giggle, ROFLMAO>

Sorry, sorry, couldn't help it...

-Shiri