 Off-Topic / Fun / 6785
Re: Craigo on board! (<----look, a spelling error!!!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Sun, 4 Mar 2001 19:04:01 GMT

A spelling error? <grin> I dont sea no speling erors...

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Richard Marchetti writes:
I cut-up/quoted William S. Burroughs in his guise as the Old Man of the
Mountain, Hassan I Sabbah, Leader of the Assassins:

"Nothing is sacred, everything is permitted."

The Duchess wrote:
<grin> Nothing is sacred, huh? ;-)

Then Leah Cardaci chided:
Uh oh, is he going to regret telling you that Shiri? ;-)

The Duchess rejoined with:
Oh, you *bet* he will!

Sez me:
Baby, don't bet on it!  It's an almost mathematical impossibility that I
would ever regret quoting my favorite author.

Awww, well, maybe true. But there's always an exception to the rule, y'know.
(And a rule without an exception is an exception to the rule that says that
every rule has an exception!) And telling me nothing is sacred, well... that
is something you might regret. ;-)

I might just go and... ummm... do... something. Yeah. That's what I'll do. ;-)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anyway, then the Duchess wrote:
I'm trying, I'm trying! ;-) But it's so hard to take over when there are
only three people in the discussion. ;-)

We can cool our jets for a bit, I should think.  We might as well get the
new map stuff in hand and then discuss it all with everyone on an equal
footing in terms of what is proposed.

Cool our jets... I guess so. <whiney voice> Do weeeee haaaaaave to?
OK, OK, I guess I can wait a bit. But just a little bit.

Shiri in Israel will simply have to
score a PDF reader and a suitable printer -- which since she will be in one
of the world's hotbeds of computer technology will hopefully not be so very
difficult.

Umm, let's hope so. Even though I'm gonna be at Technion - Israel's
MIT-type-school - that doesn't mean I'll be able to actually touch a
computer, since I'm not a student. But I'll do my best...

Hop-Frog (Leader of the Ill-tempered Hunchbacks)

I get more confused with your signatures with every passing day! ;-)

-Shiri / Dutchess / Shepardess

(I think an XFUT to .o-t.fun is appropriate... so careful when replying.
Look left, right, and left again before crossing, please)