Re: Craigo on board! (the benefits of overdoing it)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Sat, 3 Mar 2001 15:20:52 GMT

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Shiri Dori writes:
In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Richard Marchetti writes:

<snip>
Nothing is sacred, everything is permitted.

<grin> Nothing is sacred, huh? ;-)

Uh oh, is he going to regret telling you that Shiri? ;-)

Thanks go out to Craigo for his great map ideas.  And, of course, thanks to
"Big Daddy" Nazarewicz for the CW concept in the first place. To commemorate
the work of these two lugnuts (sad Lego geeks that they are), I think we
should revamp the whole look of CW.  I have some long finished Craigo
graphics that we could use for that purpose.  We should probably use Pawel's
Javascripted slideshow, also.

Huh? Slideshow? Did I miss something?

I think he means the slideshow of sig figs that used to display on the main
page of the old Castle World site.(Or was it the old *new CW site*?)
http://web.utk.edu/~pnazarew/castle-world/

If it's used, it might be nice to add all CW characters, and not just sig
figs. There would be more variety that way.

Personally, I actually like the look of the
pages at the temp site, I'd just like to see the logo look a little
differently and maybe balanced with the slideshow of CW characters on the
other side.  Whaddaya think?

Umm, not clear yet on what all you're saying, but hey, this sounds good,
too. ;-)

Hmm... Would using the slideshow mean giving up the pictures that display
when you put the pointer over the links to various sections? I like that
feature.

-L (Just an opinionated Balladeer)