 Off-Topic / Fun / 6775
Re: TeenLTC?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Sat, 3 Mar 2001 01:48:17 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Larry Pieniazek writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.pun, Matt Brooks writes:

Boone's Farm!!! HAHAHAHAH!!!!! That is such SWILL!!!! I love it!

Indeed. It kind of dates you if you admit ever having imbibed it.

My favorite way to drink it was (while working on the Delta Sigma Phi snow
statue for Michigan Tech Winter Carnival) half frozen. We'd park a case in a
snowbank at the start of work shift, and on break, quite a bit of the water
would have slushed out... you could drink the harder part and leave most of
the water behind.

When it's almost frozen you can barely taste it. For Boone's Farm, that's a
good thing. I haven't even SEEN it in years.

++Lar

Hey, Lar, you get to see this years statues?  On of the fraterinies got
kicked out for selling alcohol to minors and having noisy partries.  Guess
that kinda relates.  They might still have pictures on the site (
http://www.mtu.edu ), and if not, I know the statue closest to my house is
still partly there.
Josh