 Off-Topic / Fun / 6777
Re: TeenLTC?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Sat, 3 Mar 2001 16:20:59 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Larry Pieniazek writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Josh Baakko writes:

Hey, Lar, you get to see this years statues?  On of the fraterinies got
kicked out for selling alcohol to minors and having noisy partries.  Guess
that kinda relates.  They might still have pictures on the site (
http://www.mtu.edu ), and if not, I know the statue closest to my house is
still partly there.
Josh

Did not see them yet but thanks for the link!, I haven't been up to Houghton
in the winter in years and years... (I was up for the 50th chapter
reunion... but that was summer) I see that DSP won first in statue (class A,
the only class that matters, the other classes are for lightweights), as
usual, but the Sig Eps got first overall... oh well. You know they live in
our old house, the one we sold before we built miniWads.

http://www.mtu.edu/carnival/2001/3rd/fraternity.html

Delt Sigs know how to build a huge statue, that's for sure.
Which fraternity got "kicked out" (is that like double secret probation?)
Tekes? KayDees? PhiKaps? Those were the biggest party fraternities in my day.

++Lar

I'm not sure, can't remeber, i'll ask my dad...

He doesn't remember eather, i'll see if some one here knows.
Josh