 Off-Topic / Fun / 6732
Re: TeenLTC?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.off-topic.pun
Date:
Thu, 1 Mar 2001 03:03:52 GMT

in article G9I0Ft.JvF@lugnet.com, Tim Courtney wrote:

"Mark Sandlin" <sandlin@nwlink.com> wrote in message
in article G9HxGx.DLH@lugnet.com, Tim Courtney wrote:

Sometimes I have a little Teen Spirit, other times, I'm glad that I only
have one more year of being one. ":^,

Sure smells like Teen Spirit.

That's what you think, but after this year is up I'll be in the Nirvana of
adulthood.

-Tim

I thought it was just because you were grunge-y.

~Grand Admiral Muffin Head
--
Mark's Lego(R) Creations
http://www.nwlink.com/~sandlin/lego