 Off-Topic / Fun / 6774
Re: subway info?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 2 Mar 2001 23:17:55 GMT

"Larry Pieniazek" <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message
news:G9L1E3.K3F@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.trains, Eric Joslin writes:

[ ... snipped ... ]

I haven't met a Boston driver I couldn't beat through a squeezedown (think
the merges on old I 93 coming into downtown, or the merge shuffle to get • to
the callahan right after you cross the Charles) through sheer power of
intimidation (and the knowledge that I was in a rental and thus had • nothing
to lose), even during the height of rush, when I needed to, so you may not
be all THAT great.

FUT .fun

++Lar

There is no doubt that the merge coming in from Mass Pike onto I-93 is
navigated much easier in a rental car than one's own car.  I have taken
chances with Hertz's vehicles that I never would have taken in my own.  It
never hurts to have boisterous co-workers with you as well.  You can yell at
the other drivers in every direction all at the same time!

Mike

http://www.nclug.net - North Carolina LEGO Users Group
http://www.nclug.net/ctb - Carolina Train Builders
http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?u=mpw - Brick Depot