 Off-Topic / Fun / 6557
    Re: Shell Autoshow Ferrari —Mark Sandlin
   (...) Unfortunately, like the Titanic, they plowed ahead and produced the thing even after they received poor public reaction at the NAIAS last year. (...) There were some pretty heinous ones back in the 70's, thought this one looks like a cross (...) (24 years ago, 2-Feb-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

        Re: Shell Autoshow Ferrari —Tom Stangl
   (...) NO, there isn't such a thing ;-) My car is pushing 300hp to the wheels (almost double stock), and I'm nowhere NEAR hitting my final target on power. I would think most Aussies would be into power too - lots of wide open roads to drive on. (...) (24 years ago, 2-Feb-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

        Re: Shell Autoshow Ferrari —John D. Forinash
   (...) Some friends of mine were having a discussion on this, and I think we decided that Space Shuttle engines were almost enough power. :) On the other hand, I can't afford to keep tires on something like that. Heck, I can't keep in tires on the (...) (24 years ago, 2-Feb-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

        Re: Shell Autoshow Ferrari —James Powell
   (...) Heck, I'd even vote for enough power being one of the main engines off my ship. At 25 000 hp, and about 6000 lbs, I am _sure_ your car would go faster than you would want it to. Except past a gas station. Those beasts are fuel pigs. At full (...) (24 years ago, 2-Feb-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)