 Off-Topic / Fun / 6316
6315  |  6317
Subject:
This means war! (was:*REPOST* LEGO Alpha team parts)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 21 Dec 2000 01:10:43 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Richard Noeckel writes:
...we gotta do this more • often!
I want ‘in’ on the fun. Lets have some more flame wars… please!

          Aggravatedly,

                           Richard

you asked for it, you got it!

Richard Noeckel, the size of your head IRRITATES THE PI$$ OUT OF ME! I CAN'T
STAND THE CAR YOU DRIVE or THE WAY YOU DRINK MILK! I hope you GET A RASH FROM
YOUR ARTIFICIAL CHRISTMAS TREE WHILE BUILDING FRESHLY-RECEIVED LEGO this
holiday season. And last, but not least, IF I WERE YOU, I'D CONSULT SOMEONE
ABOUT YOUR CHRONIC HALITOSIS!

ehhe.. that was kinda fun!

;)