 CAD / 5123
5122  |  5124
Subject:
*REPOST* LEGO Alpha team parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 20 Dec 2000 04:09:01 GMT

I heard from one of my friends that LEGO *might* produce a collectors
key-chain for some of the charictors from LEGO Alpha team.
Seeing as there might be *real* LEGO Alpha Team minifigs cooming soon, I
thought it may be fun to see if anyone could model some of minifig parts for
mlcad.
You could use the game manual or box as a source of pictures to go by.
And as they have not offically made the parts yet, they would not need to
named as normal parts, but simply as x1234, or maybe as
" 'charictor name'boydoypart, lego alpha team".
So, any one want to try model the parts, JUST FOR FUN?