 CAD / 5131
Re: *REPOST* LEGO Alpha team parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 20 Dec 2000 17:08:45 GMT

DOES ANYONE OUT THERE CARE???!!!?
I JUST WANTED TO HAVE A FRINDLY *BUILD-OFF* AND SEE WHO COULD CREATE THE
BEST LOOKING PART... But since you guys have not replyed with an answer, i
have decided to scrap my parts i was working on. AND ALL THIS TIME I • THOUGHT
YOU GUYS *ENJOYED* A GOOD BUILDING CHALLANGE. BUT I SEE NOW THAT THE ONLY
THING YOU GUYS ENJOY IS IGNORING POSTS BY *NEWBIES*/NEW PEOPLE WHO TRY TO
POST FOR THE FIST TIME...

Just to tick you of a little bit more.
You're impolite. Everybody wo builds parts, and there aren't that many, does
so because he wants to. And with all the parts that still have to be made,
it is very unlikely that someone would go through the trouble of creating
something useless while other things are more desperately needed.
But I must congratulate you on your enthousiasm, still a newby who has
posted for the first time and already working on several parts. HAHA, I
don't believe you. Prove it !

And with this I also would like to thank al parts builders for their hard
labour that goes into the creation of a part.

Koen