 Off-Topic / Fun / 6244
Re: All 6 SW sets on the shelves!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Mon, 4 Dec 2000 14:53:22 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Mark Sandlin writes:

Oh, how sweet!  If only the Calvary/RR cap came in black.  Still, Imperial
officers rule.

Well, overall they're pompously confident. Moff Jerjerrod, however, was a
sniveling weasel.

I guess I should have been more clear, I meant that having them available
ruled.  Now I can build the Executor bridge.

eric