 Off-Topic / Fun / 6147
Re: Princess Mononoke/San -- LEGO sculpture
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Mon, 20 Nov 2000 22:03:46 GMT

In lugnet.build, Eric Harshbarger writes:

Actually, Eric, if you were at the NELUG meeting after the MIT Mindfest
in late 1999, then you met me yourself (or were at least in the same
room as I). I was lurking around in that meeting, but never really
introduced myself.

anyway... *I* know I exist...

(the real) eric harshbarger

Are you, or are you just immitating?  To clear all of this up, would the
real Eric Harshbarger please stand up?

-Tim