 Off-Topic / Fun / 6144
Re: Princess Mononoke/San -- LEGO sculpture
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Mon, 20 Nov 2000 21:37:43 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Eric Joslin writes:
In lugnet.build, Larry Pieniazek writes:

It is becoming increasingly clear
to me that there is only one actual Eric out there.

Yes, Larry, you're right; in future, everyone should pass their adulation for
he entity known as "Eric Harshbarger" on to me.  As well as the paychecks for
his sculptures.

No Problem... but first there is one little matter to resolve. I have it on
good authority(1) that Lego Direct still wants to be paid for the
183,908,425 bricks they fronted the entity known as Eric Harshbarger...
They're willing to discount down to 8 cents a brick in order to settle this
matter expeditiously. Can they expect your check, then?

PS, what is a seatshop?

It's like a sweatshop, but without the "w".

Thanks for clearing that up!!!

1 - one of the more reliable voices in my head

++Lar