 Off-Topic / Fun / 6145
Re: Princess Mononoke/San -- LEGO sculpture
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Mon, 20 Nov 2000 21:37:47 GMT

In lugnet.build, Eric Joslin writes:
In lugnet.build, Eric Harshbarger writes:

Actually, Eric, if you were at the NELUG meeting after the MIT Mindfest
in late 1999, then you met me yourself (or were at least in the same
room as I).

Yes, I was there...  if a little tired.  I was the one who brought the pizza.
I mean, physically brought the pizza, we all chipped in for it.

I was lurking around in that meeting, but never really
introduced myself.

Well, that hardly counts!

anyway... *I* know I exist...

So you say.