 Off-Topic / Fun / 6141
Re: Princess Mononoke/San -- LEGO sculpture
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Mon, 20 Nov 2000 21:05:41 GMT

In lugnet.build, Eric Joslin writes:
In lugnet.build, Dave Schuler writes:

I'm starting to think this "Eric Harshbarger" character is a figment of
our collective imagination.  Do we have any independent verification that he
exists?

I know two people who have met him in person, and verify that the person
in the photographs answers to "Eric Harshbarger", but I still harbor
suspicions that this person has a small contingent of either elves or
seatshop workers churning these statues out in his name.

I'm sorry, but this court cannot accept the testimony of one Eric as to the
existance or non existance of another Eric. See:
http://news.lugnet.com/general/?n=24095  It is becoming increasingly clear
to me that there is only one actual Eric out there.

PS, what is a seatshop?

++Lar