 Off-Topic / Fun / 5791
Re: New VLC Logo Idea -- TLC's reply
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 31 Aug 2000 05:37:36 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Todd Lehman writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Larry Pieniazek writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Frank Filz writes:
Anyone hear a godlike echo here? :-)

Weird. My PC was acting like i hadn't hit the post button so I hit it again.
Sorry about that. (note that it wasn't a misteak, it was a hardware problem
:-) )

Todd cancelled the first one (which has more in it's tree) rather than the
second, for some reason. Also weird.

Actually, it was the second one (the duplicate of the first) that got
cancelled:

  http://news.lugnet.com/org/ca/vlc/?n=209  (gone)
  http://news.lugnet.com/org/ca/vlc/?n=208  (not gone)

If you'd like, I can manually reinstate 209 and cancel 208 instead.  JLMK...

Ya, do that.... it is the one with all the tree on it, the other one has none.

I see that you just must have added a new gadget to the posting page which
displays a red box showing that you have a post in progress. It *is* true that
you do get some indication if you look closely, but IE's indication isn't that
great. Your red box is great. nice work!

Now, can you put the post and preview buttons on BOTH sides of the edit box
when you chose to preview the first time? :-) Right now you have to scroll
past the edit box if you were happy with the preview after you checked it out
(or hit the back button, and THEN post)

++Lar