 Off-Topic / Fun / 5789
Re: New VLC Logo Idea -- TLC's reply
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 31 Aug 2000 00:03:02 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Larry Pieniazek writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Frank Filz writes:
Anyone hear a godlike echo here? :-)

Frank

Weird. My PC was acting like i hadn't hit the post button so I hit it again.
Sorry about that. (note that it wasn't a misteak, it was a hardware problem :-
) )

That's one thing I REALLY don't like about the way a lot of web stuff seems to
work (actually lots of software). No IMMEDIATE visual confirmation that the
action has been started. This should be given ANY time an action is initiated
which could take some time (and any action which will cross a network should
be assumed to take some time to complete).

FUT: lugnet.off-topic.geek

Frank