 Off-Topic / Fun / 5783
Re: 2001 SW line-up
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 30 Aug 2000 20:02:05 GMT

"I'm actually an unemployed Jedi Knight."

"Hey, Peter man, check out channel 9, it's Alderaan(sp?) blowing up!
Woohoo!"

Heh...

"but he said...when I spoke...yes, I understand but...Well, ok, but I'm • going
to blow up the death star."

"Well, typically, I come in in the morning, and kinda zone out for a • while"
"Zone out?"
"Yeah, it looks like I'm using the force, but I'm really just staring at • the
holoprojector.  After that, I bitch about the empire with the other pilots
over lunch, then zone out some more in the afternoon.  In an average week, • I'd
guess I only do about an hour or so of actual rebelling."

"So, princess, what's happening. Look, umm, I'm going to have to ask you • to go
ahead and jump into that trash compactor for me.  Yeah...If you could do • that,
that would be great.  Thanks..."

Ah, here we go!

"So, princess, wat's happening? Uh, we have sort of a problem with the
Empire troops coming through here, so if you could go ahead and jump into
the trash compactor for me, that would be great."

: )

Scott

Oh, watch the contents, but funny none the less!

(I could do this all day - it's like MSTKing something.) :)

James