 Off-Topic / Fun / 5780
Re: 2001 SW line-up
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 30 Aug 2000 18:13:46 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Scott Edward Sanburn writes:
I doubt the Empire pays all that well, one of my favorite scenes is when
Darth Vadar is walking around in the ship, and choking people, etc, and
all the people running the ship try to avoid looking above.

"So, what do you do for the Empire?"

"I sit in the pit on the bridge and try to stay out of the bosses way,
and look at abunch of blinking buttons."

"oh."

Hehehehe... sounds like a mix between Star Wars and Office Space.

"This battlestation is the most powerful weapon in the Universe.  Didn't
you get the memo?"

"And now your highness we will discuss your flair."

"You have failed to put a coversheet on the TPS reports for the last
time."

LOL! Let's see....

"I'm actually an unemployed Jedi Knight."

"Hey, Peter man, check out channel 9, it's Alderaan(sp?) blowing up!
Woohoo!"

Heh...

"but he said...when I spoke...yes, I understand but...Well, ok, but I'm going
to blow up the death star."

"Well, typically, I come in in the morning, and kinda zone out for a while"
"Zone out?"
"Yeah, it looks like I'm using the force, but I'm really just staring at the
holoprojector.  After that, I bitch about the empire with the other pilots
over lunch, then zone out some more in the afternoon.  In an average week, I'd
guess I only do about an hour or so of actual rebelling."

"So, princess, what's happening. Look, umm, I'm going to have to ask you to go
ahead and jump into that trash compactor for me.  Yeah...If you could do that,
that would be great.  Thanks..."

(I could do this all day - it's like MSTKing something.) :)

James