 Off-Topic / Fun / 5782
Re: 2001 SW line-up
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 30 Aug 2000 19:58:53 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Scott Edward Sanburn writes:

Hehehehe... sounds like a mix between Star Wars and Office Space.

I love both of those movies, especially Office Space (edited for content • on
my Minidisc player, especially the gangsta rap, ugh!) Actually, when they
announced the AEI office, where I am working at now,  is reforming • (a.k.a.
closing), I actually had a "interview" with Bob Bucci, one of the owners. • I
had to bite my tounge not to laugh at the irony.

Yes! I love Office Space! It seems so... relevant to where I work because
I'm at a typically bloated company with too much middle-management
who haven't enough to do.

I don't really have middle managment at AEI, but with 9,000 employees at
Black & Veatch, I am sure it will be more of an issue. It is revelent to
this office, which, at it's peak, was 11. : )

I don't care for gangsta rap myself, but I thought it was wonderfully • ironic
in this movie. I can't really think of anything else you might edit for
"content" though... ?

I can't stand secular rap of any kind. Most of the rap in here (When they
planted the virus, and when they destroyed the printer) is just nasty. That
was the major editing, I have multiple tracks to divide the movie in several
parts. I think once the plot took off, it got rather pathetic. The first
hour was great, however. You have to remember, Mark, I am just a really
weird guy who puts movies on Minidisc to listen to during work. : )

Scott S.
Want LEGO Parts at Great Prices? Visit The Sanburn Systems Company!
http://www.sanburnsystems.com