 Off-Topic / Fun / 5415
Re: Age limitations
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 4 Jul 2000 19:54:55 GMT

ROFL!!
Thanks Chris, you just made my day, as much as my allergies are usually a
serious issue to me I gotta reply on this one...

In lugnet.org.us, Christopher L. Weeks writes:
In lugnet.org.us, Shiri Dori writes:
I cannot drink, as I am allergic to grapes,

OH MY GOD! (Oh wait, I'm a heathen.)

As am I, but I do say the occasionally OMG ;-)
And I even pray once in a while, what can I do, that's the way I was brought
up and every OIAW I do pray.

This would be unbearable.  Can you
trade in your body for one that works properly?  The fermented juice of the
grape is one of life's great pleasures.  :-)

Hey, believe me, as a kid it was much harder to be allergic to *chocolate*
(yes I said *chocolate*) than to grapes...
Now I'm pretty much over the cocoa-allergy, I outgrew most of my allergies,
but I still have some problems, so I try to stay away.
(and chocolate isn't good for your complexion anyway! <grin>)

But more seriously, there's lots to drink that has no grape.

Maybe, but I couldn't care less.

Don't sell alcohol consumption short.  It's a pretty neat facet of life for
those who handle it well.  There are food and drink combinations that are so
much better together than one of them alone that I think I can really say that
you don't know what you're missing.

LOL, I really don't, which makes it a lot easier to bear. :-)

(hoping it's OK to inject levity into a serious discussion)

It's very fine, and thanks for doing so... :-)

-Shiri
XFUT .o-t.fun