 Off-Topic / Fun / 5102
Re: Posters! Was Re: FA: 6 Large spoked wheels
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 21 Apr 2000 04:17:34 GMT

Kevin Salm wrote:

In lugnet.market.auction, Maggie Cambron writes:
They're nice, Andreas but what about the posters you have up?  I missed your
answer about the story on them.  When were they issued?  In which countries
were they available? How did you end up with them?  Why would you part with
them?  Do you have any more?  You get the picture!  : )

Hey, you can't bid on those!  Todd Lehman is bidding on those.  Well, I guess
you can bid if you want to, but he has all of that Auczilla profit to spend and
can probably outbid every one of us if he wanted to.

Not to worry, they're a little too rich for my blood!  I was just hoping Andreas
would give more of a clue to the source in case I could find a way to snag some!

Maggie C.