 Marketplace / Auctions / 5508
5507  |  5509
Subject:
Posters! Was Re: FA: 6 Large spoked wheels
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Thu, 20 Apr 2000 04:03:03 GMT

They're nice, Andreas but what about the posters you have up?  I missed your
answer about the story on them.  When were they issued?  In which countries
were they available? How did you end up with them?  Why would you part with
them?  Do you have any more?  You get the picture!  : )

Maggie C.

Andreas Stabno wrote:

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Christopher Masi writes:
I am looking for 4 large spoked wheels like hte wheels from

Thanks,
Chris

With all the talk about these wheels, I decided to sell the 6 that I have:

  http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=313341677

Good luck!

Bid well,

Andreas Stabno