 Marketplace / Auctions / 5549
5548  |  5550
Subject:
UN Refugee Posters (was: Re: Posters!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Mon, 24 Apr 2000 00:48:13 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Larry Pieniazek wrote:

These posters are VERY cool. I have seen 2 of these in the flesh, Conan has two
of the 5, at least, maybe more, I forget.

Needless to say, I am bidding on them, and needless to say, if you (whoever you
might be) want them you better be ready to pay... handsomely.

That may be true if you need all 5, but you can get 4 of them straight from the UNHCR.
Here's a relevant web page:

   http://www.unhcr.ch/teach/tchhr/tchhr.htm

This was found by a simple web search.  I only have one of the posters (thanks, Ray!),
but I think I'll buy the other three.  NOTE: your money goes to a very good cause
at the UNHCR.

FUT: lugnet.general because I think this is of more general interest.

/Eric McC/