 Marketplace / Auctions / 5518
Re: Posters! Was Re: FA: 6 Large spoked wheels
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Thu, 20 Apr 2000 13:51:25 GMT

In lugnet.market.auction, Maggie Cambron writes:
They're nice, Andreas but what about the posters you have up?  I missed your
answer about the story on them.  When were they issued?  In which countries
were they available? How did you end up with them?  Why would you part with
them?  Do you have any more?  You get the picture!  : )

Maggie C.

To answer one of your questions, I have one set of my own.  I was fortunate to
receive the others a year or two ago and didn't want to simply keep them in
storage.  They look much better on the wall than in a tube, wouldn't you agree?

As an aside, does someone wanting to be theme complete need to own these?  I
see a space minifig, castle, pirate, ...  ;-)  Just a little shameless plug.

Promote well,

Andreas Stabno
http://www.megsinet.net/~stabno/SimiLego.htm