 Off-Topic / Fun / 5078
5077  |  5079
Subject:
Pretzels (was Re: Floppies are cool! (was: Re: Finding a useful digital camera))
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 18 Apr 2000 15:01:36 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Steve Bliss writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Todd Lehman wrote:

Blyeachh, I hate mustard!  Big fan of melted cheese over pretzels, though.
:)

Cheese is good.  The Boston Beer Works Beer Pretzel comes with cheese, but it's
not melted.  Was it you who mentioned BBW or was it someone else?  Anyway, that
is good.  Yum.

I can understand it, 'cause my salt needs differ from day to day, but I
always
want at least a leeeetle bit of big rocksalt on my pretzels.  At my last job,
we'd get big bags of pretzel rods -- they were totally covered in salt (too
much) so we'd rub them together to remove most of it, and then they'd be
good.
Generally, I can't eat too much salty food because of the iodine (problematic
for my skin type) but I do very much love salt!

Yeah, I have to admit that I tend to like salt on some things... I mean,
certainly on French Fries and other potato products.  But ever since the doctor
said to lay off the salt, I've been trying really hard to cut it wherever I
can.

Man, do I sound old.  Fetch me my cane.

Anyway, I never was fond of too much salt on pretzels, anyway.

The best thing about bags of pretzels is the big pile of salt that's
always left after the pretzels are gone. :)

<shudder>

The only purpose of pretzels is to hold up the salt.

Well, bagged hard pretzels, maybe.  But I hardly like those, anyway.  I prefer
big soft warm fresh pretzels.... mmmmm....

How long is it till lunch?

eric