 Off-Topic / Fun / 5032
Re: A good use for Jar Jar figs.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 13 Apr 2000 17:40:04 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Mike Petrucelli writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.fun, James Brown writes:
In lugnet.starwars, Mike Petrucelli writes:
Make Orcs with them.  Who wouldn't want an Orcish Horde to conquer.  I think
the Fright Knight shields with the bat work perfectly for this.  Give them
original style swords and axes and you have a perfect Horde.  They seem to • fit
right in with the Skeleton Army and the Deamon Riders (made with a bunch of
mounted Bat Lords).

Speaking of orcs, has everyone seen the preview bits online for The Lord of
the Rings Trilogy?  Very cool looking...

http:www.lordoftherings.net/previews/

:)

That's what gave me the idea.

I got it from
http://www.movie-list.com

I belive someone already noted that the Download of this preview already broke
the record set by SW Ep1.  TLC are you listening?  Licence Lord of The Rings,
it has more fans than Star Wars.  (Everyone I know that likes SW likes LOTR • but
even People who don't like SW like LOTR.)

Lord Insanity
(who is going back to "smashing" Knight's Kingdom Archers with 'Jar Jar'
Orcs.)

   Tsk tsk.  Lord of the Rings?  Isn't that the story of those little boys who
live on the island and kill each other?  I think the one was named Piggy?  :O)
   Sorry, but you there's no comparison between the pop culture recognition of
Star Wars to any Tolkien book.  I promise.

Markus