 Off-Topic / Fun / 5009
Re: Roller Coaster Season is upon us!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Mon, 10 Apr 2000 15:24:04 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Ed Jones writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Larry Pieniazek writes:

See you in the front car!

++Lar

Only if its an inverted.  Otherwise you'll see me in the last car - love that
airtime going down the hills.

this is true... airtime rules. I swear, I got good airtime in the front car on
the Beast, though, especially when it was just starting to rain and they
haven't closed it yet.

The Beast remains my #2 woodie (1), because it bit me. Only coaster ever to do
that, so I respect it.

1 - after Giant Dipper, Santa Cruz CA Beach Boardwalk. (Never rode the Cyclone
but I spect it might be up there)

++Lar