 Off-Topic / Fun / 5005
Re: Roller Coaster Season is upon us!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Sun, 9 Apr 2000 22:07:18 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Larry Pieniazek writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Ed Jones writes:

I plan on going to CP the Monday before Memorial Day.  I may check out Geauga
Lake as well (unfortunately now - Six Flags Ohio).  I'm going to Dorney Park
the Friday before that.

Any other Coasterfans around?  Any coaster trips planned.

Here!

No plans yet but DO need to get to CP to ride the biggie. Can you confirm
dates? maybe we'll be there. I am burning off a lot of vacation days so would
prefer to rendezvous on weekends, although I do agree weekdays are better.

We'll be buying a family season pass to Michigan's Adventure which is 45 min
from our house... the kids have been playing enough Roller Coaster Tycoon that
they're pumped up about it.

While not in the worlds 10 best woodies, Shivering Timbers IS a respectable,
fast, and thrilling ride.

See you in the front car!

++Lar