 Off-Topic / Fun / 50
  Re: Antz movie?

(...) From the responses I've heard it seems closer to TS than SS. I'll wait for video, though. (26 years ago, 5-Oct-98, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Antz movie?

(...) I didn't see SS, I don't go to movies much other than kids movies, so I can't compare. But I loved the show ReBoot and loved Toy Story. (as well as other "unconventional animateds" like James and the GP, and Nightmare before Christmas, both (...) (26 years ago, 5-Oct-98, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Antz movie?

(...) Aha! Another ReBoot fan! I was bummed when ABC pulled that off. Does anyone else carry that show, or was it just left hanging? I liked the occasional subtle Star Trek references. (My favorite joke from that show was a banner that hung on a (...) (26 years ago, 5-Oct-98, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Antz movie?

It aint no kids movie, some scenes remeinsinat of StarShip Troopers, lots of semi off color, "I don't like drinking form the anus of another insect"main character but it was a really cool movie Mike Stanley wrote in message ... (...) Matt Marshall (...) (26 years ago, 6-Oct-98, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)