 Off-Topic / Fun / 4848
Re: 1950's LEGO
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 23 Mar 2000 04:19:20 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Robert M. Dye writes:

5363 Red Scare. 24 pieces.  Enjoy intimidating your own famous Hollywood
minifigs.  "Have you now, or have you ever been, a Megablok?" Includes
cassette recording of "Have you no shame?" for playing in the background.

Okay, so these are pretty lame.  I'm sure SOMEONE in this group can do
something really funny with this.

Are you kidding?  The above was the funniest thing I've read all day!

eric