 Off-Topic / Fun / 4485
Re: A great castle story page
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 18 Feb 2000 22:53:45 GMT

I must've missed this message...

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Shiri Dori writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Shiri Dori writes:
In lugnet.castle, Jeff Stembel writes:
I know of at least six Jeff's inside the Lego community, and a couple others
outside of it.  So beware...  :]

Well, it's a known fact that every girl can easily take on two guys...
;)

Maybe if they're a WNBA player or a Xena cast member...  :)

Well, Jeff? C'mon, bring your Jeffs on!
Oh, you're scared...

Ha!  You'd better watch out.  We will all be armed with Wiffle Bats of
Destruction (1)!
Mwahahaha!!!

<bawk, bawk>

Mmmm...  Chicken...  So, would you like to become Regular Recipe, or Extra
Crispy?  :)

Jeff
"You can't be a hero hiding underneath your bed" (2)
http://members.xoom.com/aulddragon/

1 - This is similar to that infamous farm implement...

2 - You can come out from under there now, Shiri...  :)