 Castle / 2711
Re: A great castle story page
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 18 Feb 2000 04:48:57 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Shiri Dori writes:
wow! I had to breeze through it quickly but it looks great.

Ditto, but I'd never let real flame get that close to valuable 'figs...

btw, why doesn't Jeff use heads/hair? And, is he a lurker?
Jeff, are you there? Your site looks amazing!

That bugs you too?  I can never do that.  It looks too wierd.  :)

That's all we need - a third Jeff :o)

There's lots of us here.  We're gonna take over the world!
Mwahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!  :)

Jeff
"Let's hold on tight to dreams of ours,
Even though we've still got a long way to go..."
http://members.xoom.com/aulddragon/