 Castle / 2716
Re: A great castle story page
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 18 Feb 2000 05:07:06 GMT

[FU to off-topic.fun]

In lugnet.castle, Shiri Dori writes:
In lugnet.castle, Jeff Stembel writes:
In lugnet.castle, Shiri Dori writes:
That's all we need - a third Jeff :o)

There's lots of us here.  We're gonna take over the world!
Mwahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!  :)

Uh-oh. Maybe I should go back to Israel and find a couple of Shiri's to band
against you...
(Shiri *is* a common name in Israel btw - I know three, so I can overrule
you! ;)

I know of at least six Jeff's inside the Lego community, and a couple others
outside of it.  So beware...  :]

Jeff
"The song remains
Like a haunting melody