 Off-Topic / Fun / 448
Re: Top ten useless Lego pieces (and how to use them...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Sat, 12 Dec 1998 21:22:52 GMT

Terry Keller wrote:
On Wed, 9 Dec 1998 16:47:42 GMT, Sproaticus <jsproat@geocities.com>
wrote:
Good point.  Barbara and I sort everything by color, .......
You _must_ be insane.  How do you find anything?

Insanity comes with the job.  You *can't* walk out of TRU with an
armload of Legos without leaving a few brain cells behind!  Curiously
enough, the same thing occurs at school.  Leave with $459 worth of
books, leave a few brain cells behind.\

The entire system is insane.  Anything else would be, well, crazy. (1)

That sorting logic would be fine for socks and underwear, but for
Lego?

Barbara and I don't actually sort our socks or underwear.  It's pretty
exciting to discover that I'll be wearing hers for a day at work (2)...
:-,

Cheers,
- Sproat

(1) If this made any sense to you whatsoever, I know a nice man you
should talk to.  Ask about his free jackets.

(2) Just don't anyone tell her I said that, or I'll be sleeping on the
couch tonight!

(3) Oh no, I've caught the footnote virus!