 Off-Topic / Fun / 458
Re: Top ten useless Lego pieces (and how to use them...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Sun, 13 Dec 1998 05:46:10 GMT

Sproaticus wrote:

(3) Oh no, I've caught the footnote virus!

It's a fun little virus, fairly harmless (1). Good start.  However, this
one footnote is a dangler... no antecedent.

1 - unlike say, the "debating religion in newsgroups" virus, which I
seem to have intially vectored into LUGNET inadvertantly  (2)

2 - although I certainly fanned it once it made it here.

- This is a family newsgroup, thanks.