 Off-Topic / Fun / 453
Re: Top ten useless Lego pieces (and how to use them...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Sun, 13 Dec 1998 01:59:06 GMT

On Sat, 12 Dec 1998 21:22:52 GMT, Sproaticus <jsproat@geocities.com>
wrote:

Terry Keller wrote:
On Wed, 9 Dec 1998 16:47:42 GMT, Sproaticus <jsproat@geocities.com>
wrote:
Good point.  Barbara and I sort everything by color, .......
You _must_ be insane.  How do you find anything?

Insanity comes with the job.  You *can't* walk out of TRU with an
armload of Legos without leaving a few brain cells behind!  Curiously
enough, the same thing occurs at school.  Leave with $459 worth of
books, leave a few brain cells behind.\

Sounds like what you're leaving behind is a wad of cash.

The entire system is insane.  Anything else would be, well, crazy. (1)

That sorting logic would be fine for socks and underwear, but for
Lego?

Barbara and I don't actually sort our socks or underwear.  It's pretty
exciting to discover that I'll be wearing hers for a day at work (2)...
:-,

<G>  "Sproat, always good for a big grin"

Cheers,
- Sproat

(1) If this made any sense to you whatsoever, I know a nice man you
should talk to.  Ask about his free jackets.

(2) Just don't anyone tell her I said that, or I'll be sleeping on the
couch tonight!

Cross-dressing's a no-no in your family unit?

-- Terry K --