 Off-Topic / Fun / 447
Re: Top ten useless Lego pieces (and how to use them...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Sat, 12 Dec 1998 07:37:51 GMT

On Wed, 9 Dec 1998 16:47:42 GMT, Sproaticus <jsproat@geocities.com>
wrote:

Good point.  Barbara and I sort everything by color, .......

You _must_ be insane.  How do you find anything?

That sorting logic would be fine for socks and underwear, but for
Lego?

-- Terry K --