 Off-Topic / Fun / 4353
Re: Mistaken ID
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.off-topic.pun
Date:
Sun, 6 Feb 2000 04:28:51 GMT

John Neal wrote:

Case in point:  I zinged you in .pun a little while ago and not even a peep out
of you.

To zing, one must:

- be funny
- clearly insult the subject of the zing.

Fair child, that post to pun failed on both counts. Large Scale
Integration of the content did not show me any humor and Micron level
scanning didn't help me see if you were really insulting me or not. I
know you're just a chip off my old block, so naturally I didn't want to
mask you by responding. You are, after all, my number 1 (or is it number
8 ??) acolyte. But now that you brought it up, I can't resist. See if
you can make the minimum feature size a bit bigger, though.

So, 8, whyd'ont you try again?

--
Larry Pieniazek - larryp@novera.com - http://my.voyager.net/lar

Note: this is a family forum!