 Off-Topic / Pun / 423
Re: Mistaken ID
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.pun
Date:
Tue, 8 Feb 2000 00:40:58 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Larry Pieniazek writes:
John Neal wrote:

Case in point:  I zinged you in .pun a little while ago and not even a peep • out
of you.

To zing, one must:

- be funny
- clearly insult the subject of the zing.

Fair child, that post to pun failed on both counts. Large Scale
Integration of the content did not show me any humor and Micron level
scanning didn't help me see if you were really insulting me or not. I
know you're just a chip off my old block, so naturally I didn't want to
mask you by responding. You are, after all, my number 1 (or is it number
8 ??) acolyte.

Only an acolyte after so long? Hasn't John made it past altarboy yet? I hear
he bears those Texas Instruments very well during services and leads singing
like a National Semiconductor.

-Tom McD.
when replying, there's no truth the rumor that spamcake was used during the
last Larritarian communion service.

Note: Lugnet and rec.toys.lego are family forums

The San Francisco Bay Area Users Group
http://www.baylug.org