 Off-Topic / Fun / 4308
Re: Mistaken ID (was Re: I appologise for the way I handled the 9v trains idea book idea.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 4 Feb 2000 15:33:26 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Larry Pieniazek writes:
John Neal wrote:

Larry Pieniazek wrote:

Jonathan Wilson wrote:

left the door open as to the width of the models (hint, hint larry)

Who, me? I think you mean John Neal.

Hmmm.  I wonder if people think *I* am pompous and love to hear myself
talk.....;^D

You're in a rather straggly second place, but yes. There's always room
to improve, though, some day you may well displace me.

A splinter sect off Larritarianism?  Nealist?

<grin, duck>

James
http://www.shades-of-night.com/lego/