 Off-Topic / Fun / 432
Re: Top ten useless Lego pieces (and how to use them...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 9 Dec 1998 23:33:29 GMT

Larry Pieniazek wrote:
Sproaticus wrote:
Good point.  Barbara and I sort everything by color,
which I JUST don't understand. I have some color sorted stuff now and it
is SO hard to find things

Well, a year ago our entire collection would fit within six 8.5 x 11 x 2
inch drawers.  They were so shallow, finding a specific piece was cake.

...But I don't think I'll be selling off my black any time
soon.  :-,
Well, just in case, I bet Damraska will want it all. (just trying to
help)

Well, I suppose I would entertain offers.  For roughly 18,000 pieces,
I'll accept $250,000 or best offer not lower than $250,000.  (Drug
dealers need not apply until after the 3rd week.)  'Cause I *REALLY*
need that backyard pool...  :-P

Cheers,
- Sproat