 Off-Topic / Fun / 430
Re: Top ten useless Lego pieces (and how to use them...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 9 Dec 1998 21:35:53 GMT

Sproaticus wrote:

Barry McFarland wrote:
I would have to say the front slope from Blaze Commander #6525.  I can't even
decide where to sort this piece, with the low slopes?? or with wheel well
pieces??  If you can't sort it, then you can't find it, or use it.  Hence,
useless.

Good point.  Barbara and I sort everything by color,

which I JUST don't understand. I have some color sorted stuff now and it
is SO hard to find things

which for the size
of our collection, is starting to become inconvenient.  Our black pieces
fill a storage drawer which measures 11 x 6 x 16 inches (about 4.5
gallons or 17.4 litres) -- making it nigh impossible to find *any* tiny
black piece.  ...But I don't think I'll be selling off my black any time
soon.  :-,

Well, just in case, I bet Damraska will want it all. (just trying to
help)

- This is a family newsgroup, thanks.