 Off-Topic / Fun / 4197
Re: Hauntd Houses- What are your views?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 28 Jan 2000 09:07:28 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Jim Stroot writes:

I had the names Brad and Janet in mind (Long Explanation!)

I don't think we're going to see a sweet transvestite mini-fig any time soon!

OK! but they were two commmonest names in my mind when it comes to 'Haunted'
Houses. Can anyone suggest names?

My ideas were sort of  more Phantom Manor than Slasher film.
Spooky and mysterious but now scary, violent or frightning.
Please don't take this as a crticism your ideas are nice.

I was being facetious, hence the off-topic.fun. But I'm sure the final product
will be suffiently watered-down and basically harmless. The target demographic
group is children anyway, and the less exposure to violence they receive the
better.

Here,Here!

My younger brother had the Fisher-Price Haunted House inhabited by "Weeble"
ghosts and a witch. The house had that "spooky and mysterious" atmosphere to
it, and I'll have to admit, it was pretty cool. I wish he still had it.

Also there is the Playmobil 1900 House. My contact says playmobile 'steal' Lego
(R) ideas. ( I don't wan't to get into a debate on this)

Remember that I was trying to devlop this into a possible concept to send to
TLG,(Let the 'futility' comments commence.)
I posted here as the  style issues wern't specifcally  Lego(R) related!

Well, hopefully they'll listen. Who knows, they may already have such a theme
in development.

Well I was told to send a copy of any drawigns to myself so I don't think so.

Anyhow My Silver Book on Haunted Houses is now open.
Postings Trough LUGNET Please!
Anyone care to suggest a concept name?

Alex