 Off-Topic / Fun / 4054
Re: Which system is used for lugnet forum
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 12 Jan 2000 05:32:27 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Mike Stanley writes:
On Tue, 11 Jan 2000 00:54:52 GMT, "Will Middelaer"
<betamale@yahoo.com> wrote:

Now you've done it Mike, I am going to need to bring my sarcasm meter into • the
shop for a full rebuild.

It threatened to overheat after your initial Bob comment, but this one was
just too much for it to handle.

Maybe I should upgrade to Sarcasm Meter - NT ?

You could, but soon we'll have our new version of Sarcasm Server 2000
out soon, and then you'll be able to connect remotely via Internet
Explorer 5 and receive all the streaming sarcasm you'd like.

(Who is really a closet AS/400 guy.)

You're in luck!  Our new Bob comes with an option pack (available soon
after launch for just $666) called Fred.  Bob and Fred can make sure
your old AS/400 is connected to the latest Sarcasm over the growing
World Wide Web.

Yup!  I just upgraded, and I wouldn't have gotten this post before!  Well worth
my first born child.

James
http://www.shades-of-night.com/lego/